Friday, November 27, 2009

The Journey of Dance

Just back from Dewan Sri Penang, Penang.
"The Journey of Dance"


The Stage

Traditional dance from A La Pointe
is about One Malaysia

Back to The 70's from I-Learn
Locking & Popping

Back to Country from D.O.S
Country songs & Line dance

Fresh Beat Rockers from I-Learn

finally, my lovely gan mei, felicia...hehe

=.=
my stupid phone...

Hush Hush from K&T Art Work
i like it...


Soul of Junior form D'Vol
the 8 year old dancer are so cool & cute

It's not cute from I-Learn
erm...not sexy enough...

Let's get funky
haha, a funny dance


Danseurs de Jazz from K&T Art Work
felicia is in there o^^
u r hot & sexy in there XD

Fragile from A La Pointe
Ballet dance, i m wondering y felicia didnt dance?

Memories from I-Learn

The Sense of Love from K&T Art Work
we shout out felicia's name, so o tou, haha
dunno whether she hears it or not...

Spirit of Champion from D'Vol
cool hip hop...

Reborn from Dance Factory Art Academy
like gymnastics dance, lol

The Raise of History from I-Learn

Dance of Preserving the Natural Environment
from D'Vol
nice dance...

Felicia solo at the begining of the dance, wuhoo~~
looks like ballet dance, i like it...


The Journey of Dance from K&T Art Work

Finale, All Performers
all of the dancers dance together, wow...

Really a great dance show, i enjoy myself watching all those performances
especially watching felicia dance, u r great!!!
as u said, u melt the hall, gud job girl, i m proud of u!

从spm前,吵Angeline吵到spm,哈哈...
最后还是载我去看了干妹的演出,
谢谢你啊,爱死你了!!!呵呵...
虽然最后没得见干妹一眼很遗憾,是美中不足,
但有得到现场看她的演出,我也很开心了!

快乐的时间是难忘的回忆,但却过得很快...


4 comments:

  1. dun ai shi wo ...so geli la..
    haha...now u noe u so annoying..b4 SPM chao me until SPM..OMG...beh ta han ar..
    haha...yaya..is a nice concert..luv it & enjoy so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei, dont say me annoying lo!
    haha, sure nice concert la, my gan mei performance wor, XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. i not from a la pointe... so din dance that.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. o...if u dance that, i think will be very nice de, hehe...
    sad la, u didnt see me tat night...

    ReplyDelete