Monday, December 7, 2009

SPM part 4

Ekonomi Asas paper 1 ~ haha, good^^
Ekonomi Asas paper 2 ~ so so, last question is quite hard for me...
hope can get A la~

next week,
.....mandarin.......subject tat i 100% can't get A, XD
many of frens didn't even study it, me? see my mood la, XD
hoho...another 9 days luu~~ yeah!!!

jie en, thanks for texting me everyday in the early morning when i got paper...
sometimes ur message wake me up, haha...wake up alarm, XD
thank you ya^^ touched...
and thanks for teman me(sms) when i was bored, haha...
u talk like a standard 3 student, hahahahaha...
take care of urself la, always stomach ache...

felicia, thanks for texting me at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day morning...
and thanks for lighting a candle on the morning for me too, hehe...and thanks ur mum too...thanks for ur advice tat make me feel better when i m down...don't worry be happy^^
u r, yesterday go n see u, chat not enough 5 min nia but nvm la, watch u dance for almost 1 hour... XD

angeline,  if got anything must tell me o, we r best friend k...
hope to see ur happy face again ya...

1 comment:

  1. 喂,我感动咯~
    只要你开心,我也会开心!
    所以你要开心哦~明年,无聊时可以来找我..我一定会陪你的!!尽管信息我~不用怕~
    我一定会把我们和你们那届的学长团搞好的!!放心不会让你们失望的
    信我吧!加油~^^

    ReplyDelete