Wednesday, May 26, 2010

school days

school days....only two word to describe...
busy & tired....
there r tons of homework r waiting for me everyday...
feel so stress especially doing Maths S, full of numbers & calculation...
but it is my favorite subject, the teacher who teaching maths is great, hehe^^
MUET...hate it, cause it is so difficult to score in each paper...
PA...teacher keep saying tat it is easy to score A if we knw the technic to answer the question...but i dun think so, it is a tough subject for me...
AK...it is my favorite subject last year...but tis year, maybe is because of the teacher...i totally cant understand wat he is teaching >.< haiz...need some help here T.T
Ekonomi...erm...i can say ok la...no comment about it...

SMK  Bukit Mertajam...honestly, i dun like tis school, dun like everything there...but i m trying to make myself comfortable there, trying to....wish me luck @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment