Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tired with quarrel almost everyday...

I'm really tired and upset with my current relationship. I dun really understand why everytime we will quarrel... even on a very small issue. Are we really not suitable to each other? We have been together more then 1 years. We have many happy and memorable memories b4...but things always turn sour when two of us seldom meet each other this few weeks. We will quarrel in the phone almost everyday even we didn't meet each other. Most of the time we will have different opinion then end up with arguing or just speechless. Sometimes when i think about it i just wish to end up this relationship, but i knw we still loves each other...but why I'm the only one who try to work on this relationship? how about him? I just  dun understand him...dunno what he is thinking... Day by day i feel that we seems like stranger to each  other.. Tried heart to heart talk with him but still end up with a quarrel... haiz... can anyone help me? @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment