Friday, April 2, 2010

1 April 2010

Today i wake up early in the morning around 6.40am
!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#
went back to my beloved school SMK Jalan Damai to giv a "short" speech =.=
skip tat part...very embarrassing...
*SKIP*


My little princess bought a cake for me
a tiny and cute chocolate cake^^
Felicia, thanks for the cake, thanks for the script, thanks for everything(again)
i m happy to see u today(finally XD), but i m worry bout u cause...
u r really really very very very busy in school...
take care of urself k? make sure u hav enough rest...


After tat...go Queensbay Mall with my dear...hehe...
we watch a movie name "越光宝盒" quite nice and funny movie,dear like it so much, haha...when watching it, he keep telling me story about "三国演义" haha...so funny XD
thanks for the *SHE CD* , love u...muackz^^
hope u like the pants and the shirt i bought for u o, hehe...


Last, hav my supper with Angeline, my best best best friend in KFC auto-city, hahaha...
we eat together, we chat together, we discuss together, we laugh together...
tats what best friends do, haha...

I m actually very very happy today...
cause today i meet 3 of them...3 very important person in my life, without them i think my life will be meaningless...LOVE U ALL, muackz....

No comments:

Post a Comment